The Resource Catching fire
- Catching fire
- Statement of responsibility
- Suzanne Collins
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- Survival -- Fiction
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction
- Insurgency -- Juvenile fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Contests -- Fiction
- Television game shows -- Fiction
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Action and adventure fiction
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction
- Insurgency -- Fiction
- Dystopian fiction
- Apocalyptic fiction
- Television game shows -- Juvenile fiction
- Dust jackets (Bindings) -- 2009
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction
- Science fiction
- Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. Nothing is the way Katniss wishes it to be. Her longtime friend, Gale holds her at an icy distance, and Peeta has turned his back on her completely. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. As time draws near for Katniss and Peeta to visit the districts on the Capitol's cruel Victory Tour, the stakes are higher than ever. If they can't prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are lost in their love for each other, the consequences will be horrifying. -- From book jacket
- Everdeen, Katniss (Fictitious character)
- Sixteen-year-old girls
- Science fiction
- Interpersonal relations
- Courage in girls
- Teenage boy/girl relations
- Dystopian fiction
- Television programs
- First person narratives
- North America
- Books to movies
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2014.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2012.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2009.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2010.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2012.
- Golden Duck Awards: Hal Clement Award for Young Adult
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cat 2009
- C38 2009
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Hunger Games
- Series volume
- bk. 2
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Reading Counts!
- Target audience
ContextContext of Catching fire
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Catching fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://jefferson.library.link/resource/gghexYySk24/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://jefferson.library.link/resource/gghexYySk24/">Catching fire</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://jefferson.library.link/#JCL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://jefferson.library.link/">Jefferson County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Jefferson County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.